Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1. I am a child of the King! And I was created for His pleasure.

2. I am married to a godly man and have been blessed with two beautiful boys.

3. I am doing what I've always wanted to do - be a stay at home mom.

4. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

5. I am able to share this blog with Meili, Tonya, Mary, Christy, Tami, Sue, Jen, Tara and C. Beth. I have enjoyed meeting new blogger friends.

HOW THIS WORKS:
1. Repost the picture on your blog and pls. acknowledge where it came from. Kindly leave a comment on this post so I would know you've posted it.
2. Write down 5 things you are grateful for, the 5th being the bloggers you are tagging
3. You may copy this or write your own quote regarding gratitude:
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 118:1
I AM GRATEFUL BECAUSE this blog was passed on to me by:
meili_lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;