Friday, April 17, 2009

Five Favorite Quotes

Angela's Adventures


Friday High Five is hosted by Angela over at Angela's Adventures and Minor Mishaps. If you want to play along, check out the rules here.



5 of my favorite quotes



"I love you too, mama." Jonathan and Joel


"If we did all the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves." Thomas Edison


John 10:10 "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. " Jesus


"Friendship isn't about who you have known the
longest....but about who came and never left your side."


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

Christy said...

These are good choices.

Jenners said...

Hi! I like these. I think the Emerson one should be on my bathroom mirror. I do believe that you make a choice every day about what kind of day you are going to have.

Post a Comment

 
;