Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Jonathan's preschool has chapel every Wednesday. This past Wednesday they told the story of Jesus dying on the cross for our sins. For Christians, it is a well known life experience. But there is nothing like hearing your 4 year old tell you how bad guys killed Jesus by nailing his hands and feet to the cross. That Jesus died for our sins and that He was buried in a tomb, but now He's alive! You can find these events in Matthew 26-28. I hope that you will take time to read these passages and meditate on them.

I bought my kids this book and they love it. It's given me the opportunity to explain to them what sins are and how wonderful that Jesus took our sins upon him and died so that we could be redeemed. But that it's awesome that he rose from the grave and lives forevermore.

I'm looking forward to the day when my children come to me to be introduced to my Savior, Father, and Friend Jesus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;