Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Inside Picnic

We overslept today, so I didn't take Jonathan to preschool. So it was obvious today that the boys needed to go outside and RUN! So we went outside to play on our play set and in our sandboxes. They had a lot of fun. It was absolutely beautiful - not too hot and not too cold - and the sun was shining. They played well together today. They are only 20 months apart and now that Joel is getting older, they can play without fighting all the time. After a couple of hours I asked them if they were hungry.

Jonathan decided that we should have an inside picnic today. So we went inside and while I gathered up some bowls for our food and put the blanket on the floor, Jonathan and Joel picked our menu:


Turkey Sandwiches
Watermelon
Apple
Yellow chips (aka Lays)
Cucumbers
Cheese
Sprite

So we had a nice picnic lunch today. And I have enjoyed my life.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

That's so great. I love picnics. The weather has been awesome, hasn't it?

Tami said...

Love your backyard!

sweetsong32 said...

Sounds like yall had a fun day! And a picnic just seals the deal! :=)

Post a Comment

 
;