I've been a member of Weight Watchers since May, 2011. I have had some success in losing weight, but I'm not happy where I am in this stage of the game. I've met some great people at my meetings and I'm thankful for all the support that I have from my family and friends. I've been lax in setting goals and I realize that I haven't had anything specific to reach for. I have eight weeks of weigh-ins until the end of the year and have set five goals to meet by that time.
My Goals to meet by December 31, 2011 are:
1. Every day, I will track what I eat. Our WW leader challenged us last night to track every day. As incentive, we will be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card at the end of the month.
2. I will meet the recommended Good Health Guidelines by drinking enough liquid, getting my healthy oils in and taking a multivitamin.
3. I will choose to eat Power Foods such as fruits, veggies, whole grains and low-fat dairy.
4. I will participate in a 5K. My WW buddies and I decided that we need to have something to work toward in getting in our activity. Another WW leader shared with us that she always registered for a 5K to help her stay motivated to exercise. We are following her example and looking for a 5K to participate in.
5. I will lose 10% of my body weight by my weigh-in On December 27. That means I have to lose 2 lbs a week.
I believe that as I meet these five goals I will have success and feel better!
Let me hear from you...what goals have you set for yourself?
Enjoying my life...