Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Friends

I had lunch with a good friend today. Got me to thinking about how awesome friendship is. I've got some pretty great friends - some as far back as elementary school and some as new as last week.

Here's a list of some things that I'm most thankful for:
  • My friends accept me
  • My friends are encouragers
  • We pray for each other
  • We cheer each other in our accomplishments
  • Help is never far away, I just have to ask
  • I can bear my soul and find understanding
Thank you dear friends.
Enjoying my life,
Mary

What are you most thankful for in your friendships?

1 comments:

Jenners said...

Wow ... you have friends from elementary school? That is awesome! I can't say I have friends from back then. The furtherest I go back is high school. I changed schools a lot when I was a kid.

Post a Comment

 
;