1. The laundry room - I now have a room dedicated to laundry. And a new washer. In the past, I've done laundry in a college dorm, a laundry mat, my mother-in-law's house and in my bathroom.
2. Two bathrooms - no longer will I share a bathroom with my boys. If you have boys, you know what I mean.
3. Closets - there are closets in each of the three bedrooms. There is a linen closet in the hall. There is closet space in the laundry room, which I love, by the way. Each of us will have our own closet. No more sharing space.
4. Neighbors - we have good neighbors. One has already mowed the lawn just to be nice (we have since hired him to take care of the lawn).
5. The Lake - we have fishing rights. Now to learn how to fish so that I
can teach the boys.
One thing that we do not like about our move - we will be leaving Nana
and Granddaddy's neighborhood. The boys, especially Jonathan, think
that they'll never see Nana again. I am having trouble convincing him
otherwise, but I hope that this works itself out.
My mother-in-law has been instrumental in getting every thing done
and painted so that we can move. I do not think I will ever be able to
express my thanks to her sufficiently. But I hope that she knows
how much I appreciate her!
So here's to tomorrow and getting everything moved before the
Enjoying my life - even in this oh so stressful time of moving.
PS - click on the title and it will take you to my facebook album.