Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Something missing...

Tonight when I got Joel, 4 almost 5 years old, out of the tub, I noticed something in his mouth. So I took a look. Much to my surprise I found something missing...a tooth. We didn't even know that it was loose and we don't know where it is now.  After I finished crying...yes I cried...I took a picture.  At which time, Joel asked me to post it on facebook.  Then we called Nana, Grandma and Aunt Judy.  Loosing that first tooth is a right of passage for a child.  But for this mama I'm still in shock and not quite ready for this one.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww, very handsome! :) This, too, shall pass mama. It's tough seeing them grow up so quickly.

Jenners said...

My son is 6 and still hasn't lost a tooth...nor does he seem close! Congrats on this rite of passage but I know what you mean about it being bittersweet.

Post a Comment

 
;