Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Lucky Day by Keiko Kasza

We are part of Dolly Parton's Imagination Library and we got My Lucky Day in the mail today.


About This Book

When a delicious-looking piglet knocks on Mr. Fox's door "accidentally," the fox can hardly believe his good luck. It's not every day that dinner just shows up on your doorstep. It must be his lucky day! Or is it?
Before Mr. Fox can say grace, the piglet has manipulated him into giving him a fabulously tasty meal, the full spa treatment (with bath and massage), and . . . freedom.
In a funny trickster tale of her own, Kasza keeps readers guessing until the surprise ending when they'll realize it was piglet's lucky day all along.

We all got a kick out of this book at bedtime. I know that I'll read it again and again. The illustrations are great too. I highly recommend this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;