Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Wow! It's been almost two months since I posted anything here. It's been a whirlwind for me. Some of the highlights for us have been:
  • Joel started K-3 this year. He is doing so well and his teachers tell me that he is very smart!
  • Jonathan turned 5 August 19. He has matured so much in the last couple of months. He got a bike for his birthday and is very proficient already.
  • I started a calculus class at VSU. I'm doing okay, but I'm at least 20 years older than most of the students.
  • Jonathan had his tonsils out October 7. I can already hear an improvement in his speech, breathing and sleeping. His eating has improved too. But I'm told that it just gets more as the boys grow.
  • Lee started a new job at the end of August and I haven't seen him since. I'm kidding. He is putting in a lot of time there, but I think he likes it.
  • I'm tutoring again this year. I get such satisfaction in seeing my students achieve their goals. And I have such joy when I see their confidence levels jump!
My life is busy at every turn, but when I think of how the doctors told me that I may never have children I stop complaining. I am so very blessed to have two wonderful boys who are smart and loving and funny and MINE! I wouldn't change a thing where they are concerned.

Enjoying My Life.....
Mary

2 comments:

Andysbethy said...

Sounds like you have been busy, having fun. I am so glad that you are enjoying it, and sharing that joy.

Anonymous said...

Mary, so great to see you bloggin again!!! A calculus class??!!! You are so brave!! I tried it, but it was not for me!
Tara

Post a Comment

 
;