- Joel started K-3 this year. He is doing so well and his teachers tell me that he is very smart!
- Jonathan turned 5 August 19. He has matured so much in the last couple of months. He got a bike for his birthday and is very proficient already.
- I started a calculus class at VSU. I'm doing okay, but I'm at least 20 years older than most of the students.
- Jonathan had his tonsils out October 7. I can already hear an improvement in his speech, breathing and sleeping. His eating has improved too. But I'm told that it just gets more as the boys grow.
- Lee started a new job at the end of August and I haven't seen him since. I'm kidding. He is putting in a lot of time there, but I think he likes it.
- I'm tutoring again this year. I get such satisfaction in seeing my students achieve their goals. And I have such joy when I see their confidence levels jump!
Enjoying My Life.....