Friday, November 14, 2008

What People Do On Their Wedding Nights

My internet friend Christina posted the following story on facebook and gave me permission to share it with my friends......


A few weeks ago, Greg & I were trying to decide what to do for a date-night, when our youngest, "Belly", had an idea...

She said, "Why don't you recreate your honeymoon and do whatpeople do on their wedding nights."

As I dropped my mouth open and my fork hit the plate, my husband (just about) choked on his steamed veggies (if that's possible)!

I questioned, "And what would that be, Missy?"

She replied, "Sit under the moon and tell your honey you love him!"


Mustard Seeds

2 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

Funny!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! I still chuckle every time I think about this!

Post a Comment

 
;